What?
Leadership is defined differently by everyone. Before this class, I was set on the idea of leadership being a situation in which one person leads several others. This class has taught me that leadership can also be defined as as personal leadership. Taking your own passions, thoughts, and goals and turning it into your vision. Leadership can be leading your own live by finding your true north and letting it guide your life. Through this course I have been able to find my own leadership strengths & weaknesses as well as my leadership vision and development plan.
I have learned that my strengths are focus, achiever, communicaton, futuristic, and strategic. I have an esfj personality type according to the MTBI assessment.
So What?
Using what I have learned in this course will help me prepare for the future in my personal life and my future careers. By writing goal statements, I was able to make a specific plan for my future including my personal life and my academic career which will turn into my career. My learning what motivates me, what upsets me, what stresses me, and several other things about myself I am able to apply this to my everyday life and keep my goals in line with the future.
Now What?
Once this course is over, I will continue to learn more about myself through leadership experiences and academic trials. I will continue to strive for my goals which will be ever changing and keep my true north in line with my actions. I will always remember the importance of always remembering that what you do defines your life and the memory that you will leave to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment